My situation with this company was similar to all of these posts in the sense that I was charged roughly $25 monthly without my knowledge after paying for a 1 day service of the company. So I called the company and told them my situation and asked for a refund, they said they would not refund me.

So i decided to ask to talk to the supervisor and she refunded all 4 of my monthly charges.

So when you call them the customer service representative will pick up, explain the situation to them and if they deny your refund ask for the supervisor. There's a good chance you will get refunded if you do.

Review about: Resume Now Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

for me, I have paid for two years, I did talk to their manager, still no refund. the thing is I have two account.

but I just totally forget the other one. and what is funny is they never send me an email after I paid at the first time which is two years ago. that's the main reason for me to forget about this. and the manager keep saying that it is legal.

he even said you can make a fraud claim... what a company!!

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer:

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can also send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, or you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,

ResumeNow

to Anna.B-LC #1531692

I think sorry is not enough for the customers, many resume customers are bothering about, cant the company change the policy , its indirectly a scam.

Long Beach, California, United States #1270089

Do you happen to still have the phone number for some reason i cannot find it.