I did not agreed to charge my credit card account more than $ 2.00 dollars. Please send me back my money what you charged my credit card.

I have payd on february 03 ,2016 amout of $ 2,than again my credit card charged on february 17 ,amout of U$ 37 and again charged on march 16 charged U$ 37. I did not agree with that.please rewiev my credit card payment and clear it as I not understend whay i have still pay.

I think it is smart garabbing my money. Your Resume Builder is completly useless ,is no worth $ 1...PLEASe contact to me by email what i included below

Barnaba159@wp.pl

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. The most disappointing about resume now account from Resume Now was very bad, billing pactices and unauthrised billing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

rollo2016

Sounds like you are signed up and they are charging you on some sort of automatic billing for "services" whether you are using them or not. Cancel with them and then advise your bank to not allow anymore charges from them. Cancel the card if necessary and get a new one in order to stop further charges.

to rollo2016 Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada #1143087

thanks rollo2016 will do that...however will try get back my money...just looking for a way how to do it.....