I did not agreed to charge my credit card account more than $ 2.00 dollars. Please send me back my money what you charged my credit card.

I have payd on february 03 ,2016 amout of $ 2,than again my credit card charged on february 17 ,amout of U$ 37 and again charged on march 16 charged U$ 37. I did not agree with that.please rewiev my credit card payment and clear it as I not understend whay i have still pay.

I think it is smart garabbing my money. Your Resume Builder is completly useless ,is no worth $ 1...PLEASe contact to me by email what i included below

Barnaba159@wp.pl

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Account.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Very bad, Billing pactices, Unauthrised billing, Unauthorized billing fraud alert, Scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 11, 2016.

Comments

rollo2016

Sounds like you are signed up and they are charging you on some sort of automatic billing for "services" whether you are using them or not. Cancel with them and then advise your bank to not allow anymore charges from them. Cancel the card if necessary and get a new one in order to stop further charges.

to rollo2016 Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada #1143087

thanks rollo2016 will do that...however will try get back my money...just looking for a way how to do it.....