I signed up for a free trial period.I made a resume and then once I exported it from the site it didn't work.

I just saw a charge on my bank and after unanswered emails I finally got someone on chat. I am unable to get into my account to cancel it. He told me there were no refunds and that this software is not compatible with mac software but offered to give me 3 months for cheap.

He will not tell me what email address its under and will not refund me.They are dishonest and do not care about really helping people with their resume.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
#1120909

We apologize that you weren’t happy with your experience.We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience while using our service.

We take all feedback very seriously.

Please contact us directly at customerservice@resume-now.com if you have any further issues.

Best regards,