hello I was told there would be a one time charge of 1.00 and I have had over 60.00 from my card. I have talked with the legal department and will be pursuing legal charges against your company unless, I hear back from you.

the card that was on this account has been closed. I sent an email to the customer care and no answer back.. Live and learn I guess. burnt me this time.

wont happen again.

now I have to wait for my new card to get here.. this is what I get for helping a friend out with trying to get a job..

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of resume now account from Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resume Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Lakeside, California, United States #1206482

It happens to me too im about to call this site bastards cause they took 40 bucks from my account

LiveCareerUS
Catano, Catano, Puerto Rico #1206266

Dear Anonymous

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,