I'm 75 and have not needed a resume in many years. I do not know how this company got my credit card info, but today I looked at a statement from a bank account that I seldom use and saw that they have been billing me $20 a month for over a year!

I have no recollection of even looking at this website. Perhaps I did, they do offer "FREE" resume templates, but if so it would have been out of curiousity not need. I checked the website and see that it uses a FACEBOOK login procedure. In other words, this site automatically has access to information in my Facebook profile including my browsing habits and people with whom I interact while on line.

When I called they said that they would cancel the account and refund the last month's billing. That is good, but I was not aware that I had ever signed up for monthly payments.

I will assume responsibility. I should have been checking my monthly bank card statements. But at the same time, I am a bit put out.

I have learned an expensive lesson: 1) check all of my account statements monthly, even those that I seldom use, 2) Don't ever use a Facebook login on any website.

Review about: Resume Now Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,Thanks for the feedback, we truly apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us by sending us a direct message to:customerservice@resume-now.comInclude your information so we can assist you with the situation or feel free to give us a call at 844-351-7484 and one of our agents will assist you.Thanks so much!-Best Regards,Resume Now