Whitewater, Wisconsin

I bought a one time service and paid 1.45. I did not wish to save it but why are you collecting more money from me thieves!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I now have a pending payment due for 19.95? I have paid you ***!!! Based on the complaints, you people are thieves, fraud and why they *** are you still operating? How do you sleep at night ***!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am going to my bank tomorrow and will put a stop payment on this charge.

I have paid you 1.45 which is all you're worth jerks!!!!!!!!!!!!I did not sign up for automatic withdrawal. Is this how you make your blood money?

You suck blood out of people that are trying to find a job? You are jerks!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "you people are thieves" and wants this business to "stop trying to collect money from me *** i've already paid you jerks" as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. The most disappointing about resume now account from Resume Now was you are not worth even a star Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Comments