Additional Fees

a free service cost me over 20 dollars so far. it was suppose to be 1.95 wow what a rip off.

can anyone tell me how to stop these charges on my american express card from re-occurring. My daughter made a resume on resume now and it said in order to get a copy she would have to pay 1.95, so like a dummy I allowed her to use my card. At first they took 1.95 and then the next month took 19.95.She could have had the whole thing done for her at her career center, but she waned the convenience of doing it at home.

I am so mad at shady practice such as this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of i hate being lied too and over payment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of resume now resume writing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Resume Now needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now resume writing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

Cainta, Rizal, Philippines #1196515

Same here, i get billed last month so immediately end their hidden agenda "subscriptions" and emailed them. They replied that I will not get billed again but they billed me again when I check my billing statement yesterday!

LiveCareerUS
#1196168

Dear Anonymous

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,