1.3
Additional Fees

I recently needed to update a resume for school. I signed up and thought I cancelled in the appropriate time.

I have two charges for $39.80 +.79 for a foriegn transaction fee on my account. When I finally got a proper number to cal customer service as the number on my statement for my bank was incorrect. I was told that she cancelled my account. Logging on to the site I see that my account is still valid.

I asked where they were located as I did assume they were in the US. She stated they are an International company but would specify any further. In the term and conditions they is a disclaimer about extra fees and taxes that could be charged, especially for foreign transactions. I was floored that this is not a company in the US although she did say they had offices all over and they did have a US based office.

Then why are you charging me foreighn transaction fees? I am not feeling like this is a company on the up and up. It seems scetchy and I think I have been scammed out of 80+ dollars! I was told I would here back in 2-3 business days about my refund.

I will update this text if I do receive one.

I would be hesitant about this place. There has to be better sites and apps for this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with gal on the phone and although evasive and stated that there is a room for improvement of unauthorized billing practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of resume now resume writing. Resume Now needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now resume writing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments