1.3
Additional Fees

I recently needed to update a resume for school. I signed up and thought I cancelled in the appropriate time.

I have two charges for $39.80 +.79 for a foriegn transaction fee on my account. When I finally got a proper number to cal customer service as the number on my statement for my bank was incorrect. I was told that she cancelled my account. Logging on to the site I see that my account is still valid.

I asked where they were located as I did assume they were in the US. She stated they are an International company but would specify any further. In the term and conditions they is a disclaimer about extra fees and taxes that could be charged, especially for foreign transactions. I was floored that this is not a company in the US although she did say they had offices all over and they did have a US based office.

Then why are you charging me foreighn transaction fees? I am not feeling like this is a company on the up and up. It seems scetchy and I think I have been scammed out of 80+ dollars! I was told I would here back in 2-3 business days about my refund.

I will update this text if I do receive one.

I would be hesitant about this place. There has to be better sites and apps for this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Gal on the phone, Although evasive, Was polite.

I didn't like: Unauthorized billing practices.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 06, 2016.

Comments