SOME SMART ONE FROM THIS COMPANY CHARGED $39.80 OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR A SERVICE NO ONE PERFORMED AND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IT BETTER BE RETURNED OR LEGAL ACTION WILL BE ASSESSED. I AM MOSES KING JR....I DONT NEED 80 WORDS TO TELL YOU OF YOUR REPEATED FRAUDULANT ACTION I SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON YOU HAVE SCAMMED WITH THIS ACTION BUT YOU ARE EASLILY TRACKED...SHOW ME WHERE I PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM YOU....YOU CAN'T AND IT MWILL BE SUBMITTED TO OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT TO INVESTIGATE YOUR ACTIONS.

This reviewer shared experience about "no service performed" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. The most disappointing about lc resume now cancellation policy from Resume Now was unauthorized billing fraud alert, unauthorized billing practices and untrustworthy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments