I too bought a resume/CV template for $2, I read the term and paid for this as a once off and thereafter they started to charge be $40, I disputed the charges with my bank as this vendor is non contactable, when my bank got hold of them asking them for authorisation for these charges they went on to charge me again. I have had to cancel my card and hoping that my bank FNB can help me get my money back.

I don't know anyone who would pay $122 for a resume/CV. I am no fool I ensured that I did not subscribe to anything but they still managed to get their hands on my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 11, 2016.

Comments

rollo2016

If your dispute is denied, make sure this company provides documentation proving you agreed to the charges they imposed. I suspect somewhere on their website they do indicate what and how they will charge and what you are agreeing to as this is a common scam and they rely on people not really reading what they are signing up for. But, don't just take a denial of dispute without them providing proof of your agreement with their terms.

LiveCareerUS

We are sorry that you feel this way. We are very committed in providing our customer with a great customer care and once again we apologize for any inconvenience that you experience while using the service.

We take all feedback in a serious manner. This while be forwarded to our Marketing Team. You can contact us directly at customerservice@resume-now.com if you need assistance on any concern you may have regarding your account.

Also you can contact us at 44-800-756-3741. Looking forward to helping you achieve a timely resolution.

Best Regards,