I filled out my resume, decided to pay the $1.95 to print it out.Instead I get an excuse that there's something wrong with my credit card, please use another one!

There's absolutely nothing wrong with my credit card. But now they have all my information!!! Got to go through the complete hassle of going to my bank, cancelling my c/c, waiting on a new one, not to mention, they now have my address, phone number, etc. Now I'm scared!

Seriously, I have to enter at least 100 words???

You've got to be kidding me?Well, blah, blah blah, blah, blah.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of resume now service from Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2 and wants Resume Now to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was got all my personal information and hated it. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,