Do NOT use this for editing your resume. Claims its free but at the end you are asked to pay 1.98 for saving it.

Then it auto signs you up for a 40 dollar monthly fee. Once they bill you, it is impossible to get the money back as they claim there is no direct line to the billing/refund department. Thank goodness I used a gift card and not my personal card.

My gift card is now empty but at least they wont continue to take it from my personal account. STAY FAR AWAY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Account.

Reason of review: HORRIBLE SERVICE. STEALS MONEY.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

We apologize for any inconveniences. We explain when you select our 14 days access period that after the 14 days it will auto enroll into the monthly service.

It also explains you that you can cancel at any time. This alert is also given when the credit card information is requested where it explains that unless you cancel you authorize to charge you every four weeks at the current rate. Lastly when you finish enrolling you receive an e-mail explaining this as well. We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact me directly in a private message if you have any further issues or you can email us at customerservice@resume-now.com