Fort Morgan, Colorado

they have billed me repeatedly and I never even used their services!!!! very horrible company in their practices!!

I have even asked them to stop billing me and they still charge my account...that's theft in my book!! I had to go to my bank and let them know not to authorize anymore debits to them.

I have nothing good to say about their company and have advised others not to use their service for any reason. I work for a company who holds customers in very high regard and this service is a total scam!!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of lc resume now charge from Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $119 and wants Resume Now to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unauthorized billing fraud alert. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments