First of all this resume builder isn't even good. I had to redo my entire resume.

Second, they don't make it clear that you are on auto-subscribe and bill you like $40 a month. I even tried to cancel my subscription and apparently it wasn't cancelled because they charged me again this month so now I'm pissed. I tried to talk to someone via live chat and they take forever to respond.

They basically take advantage of people my making it seem free and then take your money without you being aware of it. They are full of ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of resume now subscription. Resume Now needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

I’m very sorry that you feel that way. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase.

The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. However you can download a plain text version of your resume for free. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages.

We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link.

Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail.

Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription. You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you. We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Best regards,