Additional Fees

After spending hours creating my resume, I could not Print, Email, or Save without buying into their service. This is definitely NOT free!!

I do not recommend this site as it is unusable unless you subscribe for at least a 14 day period.

The resume you create is not yours to use in any way you wish at no charge nor can you save it in anyway you wish at no charge.

For what ever reason this site will not let me post this review without posting at least one hundred words. I have said what I hope stops others like myself for needlessly spending hours on the computer to find you cannot do anything with what you have created.

So hope this was helpful!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: stop falsely saying your resume template is free, it isnt.

I didn't like: Advertised as free when it is a subscription based service.

Comments

A service offered free, should not be acquiring you to subscribe to get the free service. In addition, if the services are offered only in America, it should not be offered outside if it. The cancelation request wasn't honored and the debit order went from my account at a crazy exchange rate that makes this service extremely expensive for me.

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to customerservice@resume-now.com with your information so we can assist you with the situation.Thanks so much!