Belle Glade, Florida
2.5

First I had no idea i was going to be charge 39.80 when it told me I had to only pay 1.95 to download my resume. I notice a charge on my CC statement, they charged me before the 30 days which is a clear violation of their own website policy.

The live help they claim on the site is not live at all it is a form that states we will get back to you shortly. I also notice the thing stated that this was a weekly charge to my account also not anywhere on the site.

I had no idea of the monthly charge till it hit my account. They charged me before the 30 days.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of resume now service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Resume Now needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our site and did not have the best customer service experience. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. It is $9.95/ week billed every four weeks, which makes $39.80. You were also sent an email confirmation of the purchase that also listed date and amount of the auto- renewal.

We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that used to purchase and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,