Created a resume for "free" got to the end and was told I had to pay like .99 to download it. I was fine with that.

Next thing I know I'm being charge almost $40 bucks for a subscription I didn't sign up for and did NOT want. Called to cancel and insisted I was entitled to a refund - they won't give it. I am logging this everywhere and will continue to complain. Clearly they are happy to rip people off and really don't care.

Terrible customer service and completely fraudulent. I am extremely unhappy with this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Subscription.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: It all stunk.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 12, 2016.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

We're sorry that you feel that way. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase.

The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. However you can download a plain text version of your resume for free. To be able to use all premium futures of the service we offer customer a 14 days access for an initial amount and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 days and that it can be cancel at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages.

We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. We are very committed to providing great customer service. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact us directly if you have any further issues. You can email us at customerservice@livecareer.com we will be more than glad to address all your concerns.

Best Regards,