Yes their very good thieves. I used them paid them and printed my resume.

Next month they charged me $38.90 for subscription fee I never ordered. customer service said I can't drop the fee but I can lower it to $12.99 for this month. Well I can't get it taken off so lets make it less of my money stolen. OK Customer service in really badly broken English and very fast "but not to fast for new Yorker ears" Ok so that's $12.99 for the following month and you still have 14 day's to cancel if you'd like.

Hold it you mean $12.99 for this month right? Cause that's not what you just said.

No for next month. I call you to cancel this month and what you got out of that was I wanted another month You complete A$$H0le!!!!!!!!

Not enough room to voice all my complaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Subscription.

I didn't like: It all stunk.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 05, 2015.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Greetings, I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings and by phone that you may already know. We do have special offers upon request, the customer service agent address your actual concern by offering the offer to assist with the valid charge already discuss and agree by the client in the subscription terms and conditions.

(available for the customers before purchasing the subscription and while making the purchase)

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at customerservice@livecareer.com

Best Regards,