I signed up in order to download my resume. I thought it was free but after all the time I spent in my resume, I decided to pay.

I can't remember exactly how much the cost was, but it was really cheap and decided to give it a shot. The next month, they charged me 39.80 USD , out of nowhere. I was really angry, I never saw that price anywhere. But I thought maybe it was my mistake and just let it happen.

The next month they charge me again!!! Ok, I never agreed for a subscription. Never saw the real price. I've looked in the page, in my account settings, everywhere, they never tell me what the fee is.

UNBELIEVABLE. THIS IS ***. JUST USE ANOTHER SERVICE OR ANY TEXT EDITOR.

Now I cancelled my account and I expect not to see my credit card charged again. If that happens I'm gonna take some legal action here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Subscription.

Reason of review: Unauthorized billing.

I didn't like: It is a huge scam, No business ethics, Stolen money.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 09, 2016.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry that you feel this way and had this experience with our service. We are committed to providing great customer service.

We take all feedback very seriously.

The free account gives you the ability to try out the Resume Builder to get a feel for how it works, and see what it has to offer before deciding to purchase. There is no cost to try it out. At this time we do offer free text (.txt) download of your resume.

But if you would like a professionally formatted version you need to subscribe.

All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please contact us so we can assist you.

You can send us an email to customerservice@livecareer.com or call us to our toll free line 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST.

Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards, Anna LiveCareer

to Anna.B-LC Vincennes, Indiana, United States #1203277

Anna at LiveCareer. You guys are terrible.

I just went through the same experience as the guy above only I was auto-renewed for two accounts somehow in the same month! You hide the auto-renew in a way that NO ONE would see it. That is why your reviews are terrible. Your builder template template is ok, but your business practices are the worst.

Worst e-commerce experience of my life. Stay away people!