Napier, Hawke's Bay

Update by user Jun 17, 2016

As I have already stated I am unemployed and I thought having a really good Cover Letter would help me to stand out from the other applicants.

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2016

I too had signed up to get a Cover Letter with a charge of $1.98 and when I checked my Credit Card there has been 2 x charges of $60.34 Plus $1.42 and $1.50. I have not been employed since December last year. Thinking your company would help me with an Amazing Cover Letter I trusted you. I am bloody gutted!!!! How dare you. Haven't you people got a conscience ???? I am Jobless and homeless and this is what you do to innocent people. You are below the *** of the earth .

I hope Karma jumps up and bites you in the *** !!!

Can anyone tell me how to get my money back ????

Gutted.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. The most disappointing about lc resume now cancellation policy from Resume Now was untrustworthy, unauthorized billing practices and very bad Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Comments