The website is quite robust and easy to use. I was able to craft a great resume for my wife in mere minutes.

They are not very forthcoming about their charges though. There is very little on the front page (besides a "Try it for free" button at the bottom) to indicate that it is a paid service. You can jump right into the resume builder complete with all the options and features, build your resume, and right when you go to print it tells you that you need to pay.

They offer a low cost options to access the resume for two weeks, but lord help you if you don't read all the fine print.

$40 /month subscription fee! Because everybody needs a subscription to a resume building website.

I missed the bullet point about the auto-renewing subscription. They played "GOTCHA!" and I lost.

This person wrote the review because of "misleading service" of resume now service from Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Resume Now to "be more up front about the renewing subscription, perhaps send an email notification letting people know that their 2 weeks are almost up and they will be billed for full price soon. give people a chance to cancel a service they don't want!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your feedback. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase.

The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free.

We also explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages.

We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. A monthly subscription makes it easy for our customers to customize the resume and cover letter for each position for which they are applying, and also to avoid interruption on the service. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best Regards,