Bunbury, Western Australia

I have been in contact with them with regards to cancelling my account as I found this to be not what I was looking for and told them I have no further use for this site, but they are currently still taking money from my account, even trying to contact them on live chat has been a waste of time and effort, as nothing has come to point I a message pops up saying we are all busy at present and will get back to you shortly, I ponder to guess what length is their shortly. The programme is not what I had been trying to aim at obtaining so hence I wish to cancel communication is shockingly un aceptable

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of resume now account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $105. Resume Now needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

We apologize that you weren’t happy with your experience while using our service. We are very committed in providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience.

We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team. Please contact us directly at customerservice@resume-now.com if you need any further assistance on your account.

Looking forward to helping you achieve a timely and secure resolution.