This company is terrible! They advertise free resume's, and then they want two dollars in order to print it out.

And then a month later come to find out that they stole $19.95 out of my checking account. When i called to complain they had the nerve to ask me to keep the service(what service) at a discounted rate. These people know exactly what they are doing. They advertise a free service and get your banking info by charging a nominal fee,then once they have it they start stealing your money.

I'm sure they have some small print somewhere that most people don't notice. This is

shameful business practices.

I am thankful I never worked for such a devious company. Of course I would have quit said company once I found out the way they do business!

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 30, 2016.

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1222087

You gotta read the fine print....free should be free, never give out your credit card for a service that's supposed to be free. Once you do, it's really not the company's fault, as you provided the information.

Lesson learned, don't fall for it again. There are plenty of examples on the Internet of resumes.

Just be short, honest, provide high level (no nity grity) and keep it to one page unless you have references. Good luck.

LiveCareerUS
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1221910

Dear Anonymous

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,