2.3
Turnaround Time

I made my free resume online, then it didn't end up being free. i had to pay a couple bucks to download it.

no big deal right? well i declined the option for a resume review and purchased my resume. then a few days later my cc was charged almost $40. i called to have this money refunded because i did not want a monthly subscription.

the man was very polite on the phone and said that he would put the request through and said there would be no problems.

then 1 day later i got an email saying that my request for the refund was denied, because it was passed the billing date. NO *** it was passed the billing date that was why i called

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Hidden fees, That the free was not really free, Poor resume formatting.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2016.

Comments

I have the same problem with you as well. I just emailed to cancel and they charged me monthly subscription and this even not under my authorization.

LiveCareerUS

We are sorry you have had this experince with our service. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase.

The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. You can download a plain text version of your resume for free. We also explain that the subscription is auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal.

We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. You can submitt your refund request for a second review from our billing department. We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing/ Product team.

Please contact us again if you have any further issues. Please email us at customerservice@resume-now.com or call us at 1-844-351-7484

Best regards,