theses are the deductions that they made in my CC account.

+ 08/03/2015 LIVECAREER*resumeNOW $1.35 -- this is the one time dedeuction in order to download the template ONLY!!

THE REST ARE INVALID DEDUCTIONS OR ROB FROM MY ACCOUNT without informing the consumer.!!

+ 08/03/2015 LIVECAREER*resumeNOW $1.28

another deduction

08/18/2015 LIVECAREER*resumeNOW

Country Code: GB - United Kingdom

Original Account Number: ********5405

Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)

Merchant : PROFESSIONAL SERVICES NOT ELSEWHERE CLASSIFIE

Merchant Information: LIVECAREER*RESUMENOW

800652-8430 GBR WC1N 3AX

Transaction Date: 08/18/2015

Post Date: 08/19/2015

Transaction Type: Purchase

Source Amount: $39.80

Source Currency: United States Dollar (USD)

Conversion Rate: 00000001.345226130

(incl. 2.5 conversion fee)

Reference Number: 05130775230081819930745

Dispute Transaction

$53.54

+ 09/15/2015 LC*RESUMENOW $54.14

Country Code: GB - United Kingdom

Original Account Number: ********5405

Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD)

Merchant : PROFESSIONAL SERVICES NOT ELSEWHERE CLASSIFIE

Merchant Information: LC*RESUMENOW

(800)652-8430 GBR WC1N 3AX

Transaction Date: 09/15/2015

Post Date: 09/16/2015

Transaction Type: Purchase

Source Amount: $39.80

Source Currency: United States Dollar (USD)

Conversion Rate: 00000001.360301507

(incl. 2.5 conversion fee)

Reference Number: 05130775258091520683506

This person wrote the review because of "robbing your costumer issue" at Resume Now and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $109 and wants Resume Now to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now resume now service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

The same thing happened to me. This is stealing.

They robbed me too. I am currently unemployed and I have cancelled! They won't wright back to me!

#1120712

Same thing happened to me. I will contact my financial institution. Horrible experience!

I have also had $54 taken out of my account nearly weekly for a few months. I only just noticed it so ill have to go to my bank today and withdrawal all my money and close my account I think and get my money back through the bank.. Unreal how bluntly they can rip people off.

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service.We also explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. You were also sent an email confirmation of the purchase that also listed the monthly rate and the date that your subscription would auto renew.

We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or you can provide me the card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you.Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Anna Resume-Now

to Anna.B-LC Pardeeville, Wisconsin, United States #1152248

I like this answer it puts the responsibility on both the consumer and seller.I need to cancel the agreement and I will.

These services are not free but they are listed as such in the agreement.They may need to change their practices since it does cause a great deal of customer dissatisfaction.