Cohoes, New York
Turnaround Time

I paid $1.95 for a resume template then a month later they charged me $30.00. When I called they told me that it was automatic and i should of read the fine print.

I asked for my money back because there was no such thing. I threated them with my bank and was told to go ahead they are still going to get there money. They should be shut down for doing this to everyone.

I am about ready to contact the media and a lawyer. I have never dealt with a company that was this sneaky and the customer service was beyond disgusting

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and unauthorised billing of my account. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of resume now resume writing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Resume Now needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now resume writing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

Trujillo Alto, Puerto Rico, Puerto Rico #1149086

I want to cancel this subscription. Didn't sign for this bull***. Please help

I am in the same situation contact me !!