I used this service because I needed to create a resume in a hurry. I agreed to the $1.95 fee and trial subscription mostly because they wait until the end of your process to tell you that you cannot download your work without it. I understood that I needed to cancel my subscription to avoid being charged $39.95 a month for a continuing subscription. I set myself a reminder alarm and wrote myself a note in my planner to take care of this; I did so 2 weeks before the 'trial' ended and thought that would be the end of it.

The company charged me TWICE in two weeks (which, even if I had not cancelled my subscription, would have been a mistake--that is like a double mistake!), informed me upon calling that I had only deleted my information and not cancelled my subscription. When I protested and explained that I had followed their emailed instructions to cancel, the supervisor backtracked and said it was an error and my funds would be refunded.

I was refunded both wrong charges. I have a cancellation confirmation number. I have been charged AGAIN. According to a customer service rep, this is an account with no name, no email, no verifying info--just my CC number. The attorney general in my state has been notified, my bank has been notified, and the CC company has been notified. If, like me, you have come to these reviews after using the service, please contact your state's AG so this site will be shut down.

If I could give less than one star, I would. I would give negative one million stars.

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 29, 2015.

Comments