Turnaround Time

I have tried to cancel this useless service multiple times, never got a response... NOTHING, there is literally NO WAY TO CANCEL IT!

They don't pick up the phones, online support doesn't work.... I'm being charged $40/month for nothing for 3 month already... I've filed a dispute already.. let's see how it will be turned out!

Very dishonest business, true ripping off. If I'm not getting a refund, I'll take it to the court. it's been $120 already...

how crazy is that?! I wish I found this website prior enrolling in their "free trial period"

This reviewer shared experience about "totally scammed " and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. The most disappointing about resume now service from Resume Now was scammers and rip off re-billing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

We're sorry that you feel that way. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase.

The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. However you can download a plain text version of your resume for free. To be able to use all premium futures of the service we offer customer a 14 days access for $1.95 and we indicate up front that it will auto renew after the 14 days and that it can be cancel at any time. The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages.

We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

We are very committed to providing great customer service. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact us directly if you have any further issues. You can email us at customerservice@resume-now.com or provide us here the email address that you used to create the account, we will be more than glad to address all your concerns.