Additional Fees
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I used the free service, cancelled the membership in a timely manner and then discovered six months later that this company was charging me a monthly fee of 20 dollars without my permission and in spite of acknowledging my cancellation.They would only refund one month's illicitly taken fee.

Do not use this scam free trial! Their customer service representative accused me of failing to notify them of the cancellation, but acknowledged that they did not start charging me until February of 2017. Why then did I not get charged prior to that when I only used the service during the "free" trial period?

And why can they take several month's fees surreptitiously, but only repay one?And of course, now I have another cancellation email--which I will carefully retain as evidence in the case of future malfeasance on the part of this scam-artist company.

Review about: Resume Now Resume Writing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Claimed to be free.

I didn't like: Unauthorized billing.

Comments

Anna.B-LC

Dear Customer:

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can also send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, or you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,