1.5
Turnaround Time

This company keeps charging you $20 a month, and even after your bank disputes the charge and gets your money back, they charge you again. This company should be put out of business for predatory business practices.

I've been charged $80 for a service I used one day. I can't believe that this company would go and charge you again after your bank went all gangster on them to get your money back in the first place.

Hey hot shots, did you ever think people using a resume site maybe don't have a ton of money to throw away? Karma is a *** and I hope to get a front row seat to watch your company get raided by the FBI or the Secret Service.

Review about: Resume Now Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Templates, Claimed to be free.

I didn't like: Scammed me, Stolen money, It all stunk, Tricking customers, Poor resume formatting.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer:

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way. You can also send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, call at 844-351-7484 or you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,