I, like many other reviewers on this site, have been scammed by this lowlife company.

After ringing my bank, they informed me that they will seek a refund for unauthorized payment of $56.00 [good luck with that, but thanks for trying], and the only way that they could stop future unauthorized payments, was to cancel my card, and to have another one issued. This, I agreed to.

Although I now have to travel for miles to a branch to withdraw monies whilst I await my new card, I am more than happy to do this, rather than give my hard earned money away to *** companies such as lcresumenow.

This person wrote the review because of "you are rip-off scum" at Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resume Now to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments