1.5
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Ease of Use
Usability

I called once I noticed they have been charging me for 2 months even though I only paid the one time fee for 7-day accesses to my resume. I called 3 times and they told me I never had an account with them and the bld*resume on my billing statement was not them it was another site.

I also tried their live chat and they disconnected me as soon as I brought up the unauthorized billing. I tried to connect again and they never got back to me. I called my bank and the charge came from resume now. So I have called my bank and right now I am in the process of filling a dispute.

$50 gone down the drain. Do not use this site, there are better resume building sites out there and Word had downloadable resume templates (wish I would have known that)

I liked: Templates.

I didn't like: Costumer serves and billing, Being billed without my knowledge.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

-Hello!We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused and we're deeply sorry to hear you experienced this with our company! Under no circumstance do we like to hear this kind of news.

However, we would like to take this opportunity to clarify some information regarding our products and services.When you signed up for our product you agreed to our 'Terms and Conditions' as well as our 'Privacy Terms'. Once you select our 14-day trial enrollment, you are automatically enrolled in our monthly subscription service, which we let you know at this stage that you may cancel at any time. Also when we request your credit card information, we clearly explain that unless you cancel or request a cancellation you automatically authorize us to charge your account every four weeks at the current rate of the subscription.

The auto-renewal information is listed on multiple areas such as:-Sales Page-Payment Page-Processing Purchase-Confirmation Page-Payment Confirmation E-mail (Automatic e-mail stating the date and amount of the auto-renewal.)With this mind, we absolutely hear your concern and we’re ready to help. To get started, can you please send us a email at: customerservice@resume-now.com please include your Account ID or email address associated with the account.

Going through the same thing here and haven't even looked at this website in about a year. This is ridiculous!!!!!