The odds are, if you're reading this, then it's already too late...If not, DON'T DO IT!!!

This website is a bonafide SCAM!!!

My GF used this garbage site last week with my debit card. It was supposed to be under $2 for a decent looking resume, which I gladly paid for. She later discovered there would be a $9.95 monthly fee for the service after a month, then promptly TRIED to cancel...Next thing we know we're on their "live chat" with "Jose" who claims he never had a record of the account; but still asked for card info anyways...

Next thing I know, I get a $39 charge out of nowhere from these *** 2 days later. There was never a mention of a cancellation fee from the site; nor my buddy "Jose" during the chat.

This is a scam pure and simple. Don't waste your time trying to deal with them! Call your bank ASAP! Dispute this charge and order a new card. Report it as fraud if you have to, because that's what it is!

Never has a nice big-red font been so expensive...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of resume now account. Resume Now needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Greetings,

We are very sorry that you feel this way and have had this experience with our service. All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing.

We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings. Cancellation stops auto renewing adn charges. You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling.

Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@resume-now.com.

Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription.

You can also contact us directly with the email address you used to create your account so that we can resolve this issue quickly for you.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. We encourage our customers to contact us with any concern.

We are more than willing to assits. Feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Resume-Now

to Anna.B-LC #1152574

Anna.B-LC

Your response is classic how you say all the things you guys care about yet you still scam everyone who has tried your services! Your claims about taking care of the problems are false!

You guys denied everyone we mentioned to you! And your phone conversation explain why your on here trying to save face when caught in several scams!

I really hope you guys are delt with soon! A company as crooked as you is what's wrong with trusting anything you find on the net!

to Anonymous #1153454

I'm going through the same problem, when you called your bank to dispute the charge did it help? Did you get your money back?