Here is one feedback that I am sure will never get posted on Resume Now. This site will not allow you to pay for a "membership" with a Visa debit card.

I am still uncertain as to why, as I called to inquire, and was "disconnected". When I tried to call back to again inquire, I was placed on hold for 20+ minutes. The only logical explanation for this is that they fearful that they will not be able to continue to hit you up for that $20 a month fee. Who needs a new resume every month??

If you are that desperate for a job, chances are you are not going to be able to pay their fee, as I am quite sure it is nearly impossible to cancel a membership with them. I am not *** enough to give this company a major credit card so they can continue to charge me monthly. Customer service?? I made an inquiry with an email.

Have yet to hear back from them with an answer.

Please feel free to Google all of the negative reports on them, as there are a TON of them. Buyer beware.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

San Luis Obispo, California, United States #1253664

My daughter went 0n resume now to learn how to do her resume and now we are being charged 19.95 a month. How do I cancel this ***. This is wrong.

Huntington Beach, California, United States #1231958

Interesting. I tried using my Visa debit card to pay and it immediately said it could not process my transaction...3 times in a row.

I'm pretty sure the card is fine.

Now it all makes sense. Fortunately I decided against making any purchase with them and reported my concerns to the site.

LiveCareerUS
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1225751

Dear Anonymous

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,