They charged me $19.95 for a review when I didn't want one. With me and my bank on the line, the customer service from over seas informed me that they will let me know if I can get a refund in 2 days by email.

They will review and decide......I am so livid right now and will be reporting to the BBB and I encourage you to too.First they charged me the $1.99 and then the $19.99. I am really pissed because I'm broke that why I am looking for a job!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Resume Writing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 09, 2016.

Comments

This is a big scam and fraud. Number given is totally wrong.I am not able to contact . Contacting my credit card as you people are big time fraud.

hi can you please proceed my refund of A$80/- . I didn't won't to purchase any product and they charged me $80. Now, I am not able to contact the number given.

LiveCareerUS

We're very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We offer several extra services like the Resume Review for $19.95.

A resume analyst will review the customer's resume and provide personalized expert advice and suggestions on improvement. These extra service need to be activated from the customer's accounts being that say if you actually purchase this extra service by accident as you are stating and did not activate the service, we can process a refund request for the current amount of $19.95 since the service was not used.

If you need more assistance please contact us directly. You can give us a call to our toll free line which is 844-485-4050 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST.

to Anna.B-LC #1267012

I have been trying to call this number for 2 days with no one answering - only a message and no way to leave your name. I was charged for something I did not purchase???

contacting my credit card as this is fraud.