Do not use this site..it is a scam and they steal your money even after they cancel your subscription! They need to be shut down!Make sure you call your bank or change your credit cards after using them because they will continue to charge you and take your money, I was charged 39.80 even after canceling right away.

The guy on the phone did not care at all and made it out to be my fault even though they're stealing! Terrible company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of resume now subscription. Resume Now needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Comments

We are having the same issue with you!! We are trying to cancel or "subscription" but keep getting the run around!!

LiveCareerUS

I’m very sorry that you fee that way. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Cancellation stops the auto-renewal.

Once it’s canceled, we send a cancellation confirmation email for your records. There are times that auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at customerservice@livecareer.com

Best regards,

Resume Now

to Anna.B-LC #1104269

You do not send a payment confirmation email. You do not send anything with any dates on them.

You think you can get away with this because you reside in a foreign country.

You don't care about your customers. You are only trying to scam them out of money.