The phone number listed will run you thru a menu and you won't be able to get to cancel They WILL charge you $40 per month! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went on, made a resume and tried to immediately cancel (I only needed a one-time thing). When I called to cancel I was kicked out of the menu. I tried to reach them several times but the same thing happened. Couldn't stop re-occurring charges at my bank so contacted them on chat.

Yes, they canceled immediately but no refund, no apology, and then they cut the chat. So rude.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1095766

How do they charge you? I logged in to their site and have started a resume. I did not enter any bank info at all so I'm not sure how they charge you?

LiveCareerUS
to Cindy #1096537

Hello cindy, Resume now offer a 14 days access subscription for $1.95 and we indicate that this subscription will auto enroll in the 15th day if its not canceled. Our free account gives you the opportunity to try out our resume builder before deciding to purchase.

The ability to print, email, or download your resume and cover letters are features included in our paid subscription and not listed as a feature of the free account. However you can download a plain text version of your resume for free.

If you didn't want to use it in a monthly basis fee you can cancel it at any time, You can cancel your subscription by calling Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link.

Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com. Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail.

We are very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling.

Our toll free line is 1-888-816-0576 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST. You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@livecareer.com.

Once your subscription is canceled, you'll receive an email confirmation. Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder. Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription.

You can also call us if we can be of any further assist to you. We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing/ Product team. Please contact us again if you have any further issues.