This site was the biggest scam...said it was for a free resume. I was in a hurry to get it printed and said I had to pay $1.95 just to print it.

I could cancel in 10 days and not be charged a monthly fee. So in 7 days I cancelled and they still charged my account $39.80. What a ripoff...it was all supposed to be FREE!!! LIE!!!

I hate companies like this. Then I call the 1-800 number and get someone I cannot even understand at all...just another scam. Thanks to them I will not be having my turkey this year.

And I didn't get the job I needed so badly that I paid $1.95 to print what I thought was free.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resume Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now and resume now resume writing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments