2.7

I agreed to one charge of $1.95 for this service. There is no information I saw, or that was disclosed to me that there would be any other charges beyond the 1.95 unless I did not opt out of the service in the first 11 days.

Upon reviewing my bank statement, not only was the 1.95 broken into two charges of $1.00 and another for .95, but also there was an international charge assessed for each of the transactions for $2.50 per transaction!

This effectively made the charge of $1.95 I agreed to more than three times the amount!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Resume Now Subscription.

Reason of review: My payment being submiited as two different payments, and undisclosed international charges..

I didn't like: Hidden fees.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 19, 2015.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. The $1.95 comes in a bundle package with two separate products.

The $1.00 for the Resume and $.95 for the cover letter Builder that is why you were billed separately.

As an international company, LiveCareer processes payments through LiveCareer UK, Ltd. with its offices in London, England. Some banks charge an international transaction fee, even when the charge is in US dollars.

These fees are charged by your bank and not LiveCareer.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best Regards,