2.7

I agreed to one charge of $1.95 for this service. There is no information I saw, or that was disclosed to me that there would be any other charges beyond the 1.95 unless I did not opt out of the service in the first 11 days.

Upon reviewing my bank statement, not only was the 1.95 broken into two charges of $1.00 and another for .95, but also there was an international charge assessed for each of the transactions for $2.50 per transaction!

This effectively made the charge of $1.95 I agreed to more than three times the amount!!

This person wrote the review because of "my payment being submiited as two different payments, and undisclosed international charges." of resume now subscription from Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Resume Now to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was hidden fees. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. The $1.95 comes in a bundle package with two separate products.

The $1.00 for the Resume and $.95 for the cover letter Builder that is why you were billed separately.

As an international company, LiveCareer processes payments through LiveCareer UK, Ltd. with its offices in London, England. Some banks charge an international transaction fee, even when the charge is in US dollars.

These fees are charged by your bank and not LiveCareer.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously. It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. You can email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best Regards,