my son signed up for the 1.95 resume assistance (charge from LiveCareer). No where did it state a 39.80 reoccuring charge would go thru from LC*Resumenow.

We've been billed twice now. The company has confirmed that it was cancelled but we just got billed again. we are going thru our bank now to get all of our money back. We want our money back.

Advice, you can go to any temp agency for resume assistance for free and they may even help you find a job.

There are free templates online and tons of free resources. THis company needs to be shut down.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $82. The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. The most disappointing about resume now subscription from Resume Now was tricking customers, unwanted auto-subscription and fine print gimmicks Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Writing and Editing Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. We explain that the subscription is auto-renewing.

The auto renewal is listed with the features of the 14 day subscription on the sales page, as well as on the payment and confirmation pages. We also send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal. We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please contact me directly with the email address you used to create your account or the last 4 digits of the card that was billed and card holder’s name so that I can take a look at it personally and resolve this issue quickly for you. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards, Anna Resume-Now