filters
City:
Product:
2.0

Update by user Jan 15, 2018

Angie of customer service gave me my user ID and agreed, after several requests, to cancel my 14-day "free" trial.

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2018

I used this service to build a resume. I paid $1.95 to get 14-day free trial so I could download final resume. My bank balance reflected a separate charge...
LiveCareerUS
#1419529

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to customerservice@resume-now.com with your information so we can assist you with the situation.

Thanks so much!

Resolved
Review
Service
Resume Now Resume Writing
Pros
  • Gal on the phone
Cons
  • Being charged to print the so called free to try resume
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
No more billing from this company.

Update by user May 19, 2016

I've complained to Resume Now and they agreed to return my money but the bank would take two days to complete the process , so I had to wait the whole weekend to get my money back.

In the email there was no apology or explanation for the fact that I bought a CV available...

LiveCareerUS

Greetings simplemoon,

We are sorry that you have had that experience with our service. We are committed to providing great customer service.

We take all feedback very seriously.

All of our subscriptions are auto-renewing. We state this on every page in the purchase process and we send a payment confirmation email stating the date and amount of the auto- renewal upon purchase. Cancellation stop charges.

We do offer several ways to cancel including by phone, live chat, email and self-cancellation in your Account Settings.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. You can cancel your subscription at any time by calling. Our toll free line is 1-844-351-7484 representatives are available Monday to Friday 9am-9pm EST; Saturday 9am to 6pm EST; Sunday 11am -7pm EST.

You can also cancel by logging into your account and clicking on the Name link. Then click on My Settings then Subscription and you can choose to cancel your subscription. You can also cancel your subscription by emailing your subscription cancellation request to customerservice@resume-now.com. Once your subscription is cancelled, you'll receive an email confirmation.

Often auto emails can get picked up as spam or junk mail. Be sure to check your spam/junk mail folder.

Additionally, you can click live help to chat with us online to request we cancel your subscription.

Best Regards,