Austin, Minnesota

Used the resume maker one time to make a resume, agreed to pay the small fee of $1.98.they told me I was supposed to cancel within the trial period, and since I didn't I was charged with a $40 fee.

called my bank, they told me that I have to call them so I did, got a super nice lady.She canceled my subscription and is refunding me my money.

Review about: Lc Resume Now Resume Services.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

Do not use them.Cancel your card immediately!

We did. I knew something was up when my husband told me what he did and then saw charges thankfully for 3$. Called the bank and the relentless outlaw company and did get a cancellation number.....and a new credit card. Careful...careful people.

CANADIANS that DO NOT TOLERATE cheats and thieves of this manipulative world. Plastic really isn't power....you are!

Good luck to all.

same here with me I've been charged with $39.80 after charging me $1.00 and $0.95 for which I thought was the only charges I'm gonna get.