Nitro, West Virginia
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

AWFUL site to deal with!! They accessed my bank account on more than one occasion! It was supposed to be a one time $1.99 charge and they've now taken $80+ out of my account FOR NO REASON after I've cancelled the account 4 times now!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

Anna.B-LC
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1212814

Dear Anonymous

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service.Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,