I have be charged every month after I used the website on October 4.I already paid on that day.
However, I was charged 31.8 dollar twice on October 19 and November 16 without reasons. I did not notice until today because I did not use my credit card this month. I see that there is one transaction from Resume Now website. I feel so disappointed and confused.
I did not get any emails about these two payment as well. I want to know why and please return my money.
Can the service contact me as soon as he or she can?I am afraid to be charged again in the next month.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had this page bookmarked in the event that we didn't close on our home. However, we closed after A LOT of bickering with the Mortgage Consultant, handholding, and..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "Do not let the "KitchenAid" brand fool you! I've gone through TWO of the exact same mixers, both only lasted 1.5 years and both broke the same way! When my..."
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "I've posted my ad on bp with a promo code that took 75cents off the 5 dollar post. But had vanished immediately after I got my confirmation email which stated..."
- "Received a broken cup. For a week and half I have been trying to get ahold of company to either send a new cup or refund my money. ..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."