I have be charged every month after I used the website on October 4.I already paid on that day.

However, I was charged 31.8 dollar twice on October 19 and November 16 without reasons. I did not notice until today because I did not use my credit card this month. I see that there is one transaction from Resume Now website. I feel so disappointed and confused.

I did not get any emails about these two payment as well. I want to know why and please return my money.

Can the service contact me as soon as he or she can?I am afraid to be charged again in the next month.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $76. The author is overall dissatisfied with Resume Now and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about resume now subscription from Resume Now was said it was free Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Resume Now.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Resume Now to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments