3.0

Disappointed with service, templates used are not easy to customize offline.

Live chat is also not available all the time.

Lost few days of access, see attached image. Days lost was not compensated while I cancelled the membership.

Templates are good. Though it did not allow to copy and paste from word document. That's time consuming.

Membership renewal got automatically active after the expiry of the trial period. Need to be careful if you don't want that to happen. Check the T&C carefully.

Best to use the maximum work done during the trial period. Job links are also there, not tried much, cannot comment on that service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with templates and stated that there is a room for improvement of copy and paste feature is not supported. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of resume now service. Resume Now needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

Resume Now - Charge my money $180 Resume Now "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..." Read more Parmafey Int & Balquidder Advisors Parmafey "Parmafey Int (www.parmafey.com) and Balquidder Advisors (www.balquidder.com) are one and the same company run by Alec Maclaren/Alex Mcgrory (www.bigfishcreditors.com) and Allan Canning. They have a history of misleading investors and not..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more Fanatics - DO NOT SHOP HERE Fanatics "I received a sweatshirt 5 weeks ago, worn it 3 times and paid $54.99 for it. I went to wear it this morning and found that it was splitting in..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer - Thanking the president Barack Obama for taking the time to r Law Offices Of J Louis Kurtzer "Update October 6th 2017 I just want to thank President Barack Obama for reaching back out to me with a letter from his office I had sent him documentation of..." Read more