Disappointed with service, templates used are not easy to customize offline.
Live chat is also not available all the time.
Lost few days of access, see attached image. Days lost was not compensated while I cancelled the membership.
Templates are good. Though it did not allow to copy and paste from word document. That's time consuming.
Membership renewal got automatically active after the expiry of the trial period. Need to be careful if you don't want that to happen. Check the T&C carefully.
Best to use the maximum work done during the trial period. Job links are also there, not tried much, cannot comment on that service.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Copy and paste feature is not supported
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Resume Now Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "Don't buy from here! I Bought a clock $45 for my son it took two months for it to come when it arrived it was just paper rolled up and..."
- "Pictures paint a 1000 words. Let the pictures I have of the light blue dress I ordered compare with what they showed on the website:http://www.bridesire.com/aline-scoop-neck-tealength-chiffon-mother-of-the-bride-dress-p-1642.html it is the Scoop neck tea..."
- "I have bought new glasses here just recently and I am not happy. The seller has not told me that with my vision the lenses would be so thick. Now..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."