3.0

Disappointed with service, templates used are not easy to customize offline.

Live chat is also not available all the time.

Lost few days of access, see attached image. Days lost was not compensated while I cancelled the membership.

Templates are good. Though it did not allow to copy and paste from word document. That's time consuming.

Membership renewal got automatically active after the expiry of the trial period. Need to be careful if you don't want that to happen. Check the T&C carefully.

Best to use the maximum work done during the trial period. Job links are also there, not tried much, cannot comment on that service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with templates and stated that there is a room for improvement of copy and paste feature is not supported. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of resume now service. Resume Now needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned resume now service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Resume Now.

Had an Experience with Resume Now?

Comments

KRW Associates - "Financing" Nightmare Krw Associates "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..." Read more One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more Lc Resume Now Resume Services Review from Austin, Minnesota Resume Now "Used the resume maker one time to make a resume, agreed to pay the small fee of $1.98. they told me I was supposed to cancel within the trial period,..." Read more M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more