Dont be fooled. This is NOT a free service.

Read all these reports. You spend several hours putting in all your information only to find out you have to PAY to print it, download it, or otherwise retrieve it.

In other words you either pay or you wasted your time. I would highly recommend that you DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE" DO NOT USE THIS "SERVICE"

Comments

LiveCareerUS

Dear Customer,

I’m very sorry that you have had this experience with our service. The free account gives you the ability to try out the Resume Builder to get a feel for how it works, and see what it has to offer before deciding to purchase.

There is no cost to TRY it out. At this time we do offer free text (.txt) download of your resume. But if you would like a professionally formatted version you need to subscribe.

We are very committed to providing great customer service and again are very sorry that you had this experience. We take all feedback very seriously.

It will be forwarded to our Marketing team.

Please contact me directly if you have any further issues. Please email me at anna.b@livecareer-support.com

Best regards,