I just spent a few hours doing my resume with them. I found them via google and went to their site because they said it was free.

I go to save and print my resume. They want to charge me in order to get my resume and on top of that they threaten to charge 20.00 every month if I don't cancel my subscription in 14 days. Fortunately after 3 attempts it would not accept my payment (and my card is perfectly good) so I will not deal with them and will not recommend them.

I don't like being lied to up front. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resume Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now and resume now resume writing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LiveCareerUS
Barranquitas, Barranquitas, Puerto Rico #1234545

Dear Anonymous

We are very sorry that you had this experience with our service. Please send us a direct message to able to resolve this matter in a secure way.

You can send us an email to customerservice@resumenow.com, also you can click live help to chat with us online.

Best Regards,