Las Piedras, Canelones
1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The LC Resume Now web site claims that it is a free service. After writing a resume I found that there is a charge to print the resume.

I had already spent the time to write it, so I gave my credit card information and agreed to pay the $1.95. The company then charged my credit card almost $80 for a subscription. I contested the charge with my credit card company, also with Resume Now.

The resume company refused to refund the money, stating that I agreed to the subscription when I authorized the $1.95 charge. A lot of money to pay for a "free" service.

Russ2016 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resume Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now and resume now resume writing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments