Lc resumenow this company is just a pack of ripoff maggots I used.one template for a resume payed the $1:50 or what ever it was now I find the scammers have taken over $100:00 out of my account for nothing I am seriously considering legal action to recoup the funds they have stolen . I will inform anyone that will listen not to use this company except as a way to rip people off.next thing I will do is get on Facebook and post lc resumenow is nothing but a scam and a pack of ripoff merchants.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resume Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now lc resume now resume template for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #1149383

DO NOT use this! It is a fraudulent company.

They will take unauthorized funds OUT of your account. I am reporting them to my State Attorney General