I am being charged $54.50 and $54.26 from my bank account at random times. I have not purchased anything since my initial purchase of $1.83.

This needs to be resolved and my money returned to my banck account. I will be contacting the authorities.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of lc resume now resume services from Resume Now. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Resume Now to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Resume Now for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I also am being charged I have contacted my bank and told them not to pay I have ask for a refund and they took more money so I am having the firm I work for start proceedings to get my money back I have also contacted the BBB hopefully they won't be able to do this again